Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Comments

OK. After a few requests and some thought, I've enabled the anonymous comment feature for this blog.
I'll admit I was hesitant to do so on receiving the first request-- I've seen too many other blogs where the comment sections overrun the blog's content and are filled with vitriol of those who seek nothing more than to spew uninformed, vile words onto a screen and then hide behind an "anonymous" identity.
I am aware of how that position plays against my own decision to run this blog anonymously.
Please behave yourselves out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for allowing this feature. If it helps, I think there might be a monitor feature you can use.

Anonymous said...

I like this also. Being it's your blog you can always make any trouble makers disappear.