Monday, March 22, 2010

What a year

I realized this past weekend that this blog has been up and running for a year now. Over the past year, I have grown so much as an education reporter through the reading, research and discussions I've been having on these pages— I hope that it's made me a better education reporter as I continue to seek that 'perfect' job where someone pays me to do this and only this full-time.
Over the year, this site has seen approximately 11,000 visits from just over 4,000 unique visitors with about 18,000 page views. What started as an experiment blossomed into something far more regular and now competes for my work and leisure time.
Thanks for dropping by, thanks for reading, and to the few who stick their heads out and comment, thanks for joining in.

Hugo

3 comments:

Doretta Wilson said...

Congratulations Hugo on your one year anniversary!

I look forward to your continued excellent reporting and commmentary on Ontario education.

Best regards,

Doretta Wilson
Society for Quality Education

Anonymous said...

I have found your blog to be very respectful and a place where ideas and experiences can be discussed and not just an echo chamber for what's wrong with the system.

There's plenty right with it that doesn't seem to attract the attention it deserves.

You're a fair moderator also Hugo.

Thanks for the work you put into this.

CC

Education Reporter said...

Thanks all!
Pending congrats as well to Doretta and her crew as the one-year anniversary on School for Thought isn't far off.

Hugo