Friday, September 10, 2010

Building blocks stream

The province is hosting a two-day education summit here in Toronto on Monday and Tuesday of the coming week. More information on the event itself is available here, but organizers do intend to livestream all the keynote speakers. I hope to be able to embed the player on this site while the livestreams are running, which would then also provide the links for those to go back and view the video archive after the conference has ended.
All of this, of course, is dependent on whatever my schedule ends up being in the coming week-- If I'm not at the laptop to plug in the livestream then obviously my only option is to embed the archive once it's posted.
Given the roster of speakers (I'm most interested in U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan), I'll probably toss up a post or two early in the week as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you ask if they are looking to do Reach for the Top in Ontario? or allow charter schools? Now THAT would re interesting.

Education Reporter said...

Anon 13 Sept. 08:48

I won't actually be at the conference, and I'm not covering it. I'll be watching the live streams.

Hugo