Thursday, December 26, 2013

Changes

This space has, unfortunately, become what I increasingly referred to as my "oft-neglected" education blog over the past year.
There are no excuses other than neglect and a lack of drive for why this is only the fourth seventh post of the year to this space. I've not made the time for it and there was no push to do so professionally as I was focused mainly on municipal affairs.
As of a few days ago, I was laid off as a result of corporate downsizing within the chain of newspapers I've worked in since 2003.
The bonus? Theoretically, I may have more time to dedicate to this space now that I find myself between jobs. Of course, the length of that period of time is unpredictable.
If you're still out there, still waiting for something to read, stay tuned.

0 comments: