Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Minutiae

Two quick bits of minutiae
  1. The blog will be on a short hiatus until Monday.
  2. Several comments have come in regarding broken links in posts. Often when the posts are written it's the wee hours of the morning and the available links are posted by staff at the end of their day to the web. In many papers, when the print edition comes out later in the morning, the print version of the story is fed onto the website with a different URL and the version posted the night before expires. I will do my best to keep up with any changes in URLs overnight, but you may have to go poking around if the URL doesn't hit the right spot. Ideally, in a perfect world, I'd do all my blogging during better hours and the links would remain intact. I apologize for the inconvenience.

0 comments: